- Protecting Your Privacy
- What can I do if I have a concern?
- What can I do if I’m unsure about how to approach the pharmacist and/or pharmacy manager?
- How do I file a complaint?
- What happens once I file a complaint?
- What are the possible outcomes of a complaint?
- Committee Decision
- Questions about the Complaint Process
For the Public
- Prescribing Drugs
- Minor Ailments or Conditions
- Non-Prescription and Over-the- Counter Medications and Medical Devices
- Emergency Prescription Refills
- Emergency Contraception
- Adapting a Prescription
- Administering Drugs, Including Vaccines, by Injection
- Saskatchewan Medication Assessment Program (SMAP)
- Smoking Cessation